1. There is justice and there is truth. Truth is on my side. The judge will see the truth and will administer justice accordingly.
2. A lawyer should press forward in a straight line to victory.
3. Clients don’t have to personally like their lawyer – any more than they need to personally like their dentist or car mechanic.
4. Lawyers should know the law and not bill for legal research. That’s why they went to law school.
5. The client should not be billed for telephone calls.
6. A lawyer shouldn’t charge a fee for meeting with a potential client in order to evaluate his or her case.
Make sure you
have checked each answer box either “agree” or
Then hit the
“finished” button below.